Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hi. I'm Annie. Ooowww, everything is so strange and that makes me a little nervous. The humans have been very nice but I don't understand anything.

First, I woke up in my regular kennel-home, and then I rode in 2 funny haulers with my friend Torie.

We ended up in a really strange kennel. The human said everything was OK but I still worried a lot. We had a big turn-out area - just for us - and our own kennel space and really strange things called mirrors and sofa and washer and so much!! It was very scary at first, but pretty soon I felt happy and safe. I think I'm really a very brave greyhound.

But then, the human put us in that strange hauler and pretty soon we were in a... hospital. The humans were nice but it was all scary again!

All I remember is being on a table... the humans were talking to me and ....




I don't know what happened then. I slept a lot and humans were looking at me and I kept falling asleep. Then I felt more awake, and they gave me food and I was hungry and I ate - yummy.

I felt better and slept, and then before long I was back in the funny hauler. And there was Torie, my friend!


We are back at our fancy kennel again. I'm glad to be here. It's more quiet, and I feel safer here. I had a BIG dinner, and now I'm going to have a nice nap. Goodnight, humans.

Annie, I think I've been spayed :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment