Sunday, February 28, 2010

Miss Annie Day 7

WOW......allot of progress in one week! She is very comfortable now in my home and with my hounds. She gets up with the other greys and all run out together and come back in together. However, she is the baby and exerts allot more running than my senior boys. Nathan and Salty kind of give her that look......been there done that!


Friends have come over to meet her and she has been social and wanting to get attention along with the other dogs. However it doesn't last long and back into the crate she goes. Still no interest in the little chihuahua's. As a matter of fact my little mam "Bubba" all 7 lbs of him has decided that he is now going to be my protector and everytime she attempts to get close to me he barks and scares her off. I hate that he has started this as she is trying to get close to me but it's funny to see this little dog scare her off.


We still have couch time at least once or twice per day when I am here. I have to put her on the couch but she eventual will lay down, snuggle and fall asleep. It's getting longer each time.


The happiest I see her is when I am gone and come home to a wagging tail and happy face with that cute nose pressed into the glass staring out the back door. She now cries when I leave the house so of course this breaks my heart. Still eating well and no accidents in the house.


I removed her stitches on Friday and she was such a good girl. We had chix wings for breakfast this morning and she and my other guys couldn't have loved breakfast more. They are now out for the morning all in their jammies.


I will adopt this sweet little girl and will finalize everything next week. I will continue to update everyone and after I get a new digital will share many pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment